EIDL government loans for COVID-affected businesses with only 3.75% interest available now #p2
HACKENSACK – By order of Gov. Phil Murphy’s, the November general election will be carried out by mail-in ballot only, and each New Jersey county must have secure ballot drop boxes. The Bergen County Board of Elections will have 18 drop boxes located throughout the county and your vote-by-mail ballots can be deposited in them.
The drop boxes will be outside the following locations:
- Bergenfield 198 North Washington Ave (Borough Hall in Rear)
- Demarest 118 Serpentine Road (Borough Hall)
- Englewood 2-10 North Van Brunt Street (City Hall)
- Fair Lawn 8-01 Fair Lawn Avenue (behind Borough Hall)
- Fort Lee 1355 Inwood Terrace/Anderson Avenue Circular Drive (Fort Lee Community Center)
- Hackensack One Bergen County Plaza (County Administration Building)
- Hasbrouck Heights 320 Boulevard (behind Borough Hall)
- Hillsdale 380 Hillsdale Avenue (Borough Hall parking lot)
- North Arlington 214 Ridge Road (Borough Hall)
- Oakland One Municipal Plaza (Borough Hall, across from Library)
- Old Tappan 227 Old Tappan Road (Borough Hall)
- Paramus 1 Jockish Square (Borough Hall, outside main entrance)
- Ramsey 30 Wyckoff Avenue (Rear of Library)
- Ridgefield 725 Slocum Avenue (Ridgefield Community Center)
- Ridgewood 131 North Maple Avenue (Village Hall)
- Rutherford 176 Park Avenue (Borough Hall)
- Teaneck 818 Teaneck Road (Municipal Building, North Entrance)
- Wyckoff 340 Franklin Avenue (Municipal Building)
Drop boxes provide a secure and speedy alternative to sending vote-by-mail ballots through the USPS, which has been experiencing delivery delays. The drop boxes were paid for by the State of New Jersey.
NJ now allows online voter registration and information changes. Register by 13 Oct 2020.
Porque le beneficia invertir los 10 minutos necesarios para llenar al Censo
Patch published a detailed synopsis of how New Jersey’s first vote-by-mail elections are going to work. 2020 is the first year that mail-in ballot voting will be taking place statewide.
Vote by Mail ballots can be returned by the USPS, placed in ballot boxes Gov. Murphy is situating around the state, turned in at polling locations and at county offices.
You can also cast your vote by visiting a polling location, but the ballot will be provisional since the staff will not be able to tell whether you have already sent in your mail-in ballot.
Bergen County Cares small business grant program open for second time thru Friday, August 21
A 'former bastard cop' says demilitarizing police and investing in communities can heal society #p2
Grátis comidas preparadas en Glen Rock / Free prepared meals in Glen Rock
Bergen County park restrooms and amenities re-open Saturday, 06 June
The Post Office being the major equity engine it is, put it on the Conservative hit list a while back. Its intentional destruction has reached critical proportions.
NJ Senate will hold first ever remote hearing to consider COVID-19 bills
David Su PPE gets PPE from around the world (even the elusive KN95). And then sells them. Prices are reasonable.
Gov. Murphy signs Executive Order allowing NJ tenants to pay back rent with security deposits
Fascinating, disturbing and important truths about the coronavirus' impact on Black America
Changes you can make to Zoom settings for greater privacy and to block Zoombombing